Welcome to the Mountain Goat Software, LLC ("MGS") website www.mountaingoatsoftware.com and its related websites and microsites (collectively, the "Site") provided to you by MGS, its affiliate and subsidiary companies ("MGS", "us" or "we"). Your privacy is important to us, and our policy is simple: MGS will collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit the Site unless you choose to provide that information.
This Privacy Statement addresses MGS’s practices regarding information collected only directly through or from the Site – it does not address or govern any information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor (sometimes referred to as "you" or "your") other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into MGS's Terms of Service by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Please be aware that the Site is a general audience web site, not directed to children under the age of 13, and must not be used by children under 13. MGS and the Site take important measures to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 who you believe is accessing the Site or contributing personal information wittingly or unwittingly to MGS or the Site, please contact MGS immediately as set forth in Section 5 below, so that we may restrict access and destroy such information.
Subject to the foregoing, MGS may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with MGS via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site. MGS may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. MGS does not override these settings or options and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide MGS with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. Personal information provided through the Site may be used and disclosed to other entities and/or business partners in the operation of the Site, in order to provide products and services requested and for marketing and promotional purposes. MGS will not sell, rent, or lease any individually identifiable information to others without your permission. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we will only share the personal data you provide to us with other MGS entities and/or business partners who are acting on our behalf to help us provide you with our products and services. Aggregate data on visitors’ home servers and individually identifying information, such as names and e-mail addresses, may be provided to third parties working with MGS, such as marketing firms. Any personal information submitted by you to the Site for public posting, including testimonials and comments, may be made visible and available to MGS and/or its affiliates, licensors, visitors and customers.
Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to MGS may be provided to third parties and to MGS’s affiliates, including Front Row Agile, LLC, that contract or otherwise work with MGS to provide products, information or other services that MGS believes that visitors to the Site may be interested in obtaining. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data may also be disclosed or distributed to another party with which MGS enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by MGS in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of MGS or any other person or entity.
While MGS may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which MGS shares, rents, sells, or otherwise discloses personal data is under a contractual obligation to use the personal data solely for the purposes for which the data was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which MGS exercises no control. MGS is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
5. Security Measures and Communicating with MGS. MGS has implemented security features that are designed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized release of or access to personal information provided to us. However, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from MGS via this Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. In addition, you understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve(a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, MGS is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Instead of communicating with MGS via e-mail ([email protected]) or the Internet, visitors can contact MGS by regular mail at P.O. Box 165, Lafayette, Colorado 80026, or by phone at 888-61-AGILE .
6. Comments, Notices and User Content. Any material or comments posted to any of our Web pages are public. Please refer to Sections 4 and 5 of the Terms and Conditions for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, MGS assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
7. Opt-Out Right. Except as necessary for MGS to provide the services, information, or products requested by a visitor, the visitor may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to MGS through online forms, contest entries, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue, prospectively retained by MGS, used by MGS for secondary purposes, or disclosed by MGS to third parties, by contacting MGS via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses set out above. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description in this Section 7.)
9. Right to Change Privacy Statement. MGS may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Notice of any new or revised Privacy Statement, as well as the location of the new or revised statement, will be posted on the Site for at least twenty (20) days after the change. It is the obligation of users returning to the Site to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made.
10. Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email your request to [email protected] or write us at the address below.
By Postal Mail: 1140 US Hwy 287 Suite 400-108 Broomfield, CO 80020
By E-mail: [email protected]
This Agreement is effective on: February 7th, 2017
This page was last modified on: February 7, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Mountain Goat Software, LLC; All rights reserved.