About the Course
Agile isn't a final destination; it's something you grow towards each day. Participants in this course will learn advanced teamwork techniques, including ways to subtly guide a self-organizing team, and how to ensure that all team members (including designers, architects and testers) are busy on each day of the sprint.
This agile project management training also shows ways to effectively scale agile and Scrum in one location or on a globally distributed team. The "Succeeding with Agile" course explores what it means to be agile while meeting regulatory compliance requirements, how to overcome common problems, and tools for measuring the benefits of agile.
Mike Cohn's "Succeeding with Agile" project management training teaches participants about transitioning to agile and beyond. Learn how to iterate towards a higher level of agility, no matter where you are on your journey with this course.
Our training will teach you:
- How the same process used for the transition can be used to spread agile practices or Scrum practices across the enterprise.
- How the roles of project managers, functional managers, programmers, testers, data professionals, architects, analysts, and others change in an agile process.
- Ways in which a leader can influence a self-organizing team.
- How to incorporate technical design, interaction design, and architecture into agile projects.
- How improvement communities can drive the hard work of organizational change.
- How to effectively structure teams, including how to make proper use of specialists.