Certified Scrum Product Owner
Learn how to be an effective product owner and leverage the product backlog as a tool for success in this Certified Scrum Product Owner course. Let Certified Scrum Trainer Mike Cohn equip you with what you need to achieve success with Scrum at your place of business.
…and don’t miss our other course this week: Certified ScrumMaster
What You’ll Learn
- Writing effective user stories for the product backlog.
- Applying proven ways to prioritize the product backlog.
- Using velocity to forecast the delivery date of a project or features.
- Managing well the things that can impact your project’s success.
- Tactical tips from Mike Cohn’s 20+ years of using Scrum in all different environments.
The Scrum process is built to deliver complete increments of your product at rapid and consistent intervals, which range from two-week sprints to one-month sprints.
As a product owner, you can prioritize and structure the Product Backlog in an informed way, incorporating crucial insights and answering the changing requirements or business needs.
In this course, you’ll gain a powerful method to contribute to projects – one that turns traditional project management on its head. After, you’ll have the tools necessary to identify and cancel unsuccessful projects early and run all other projects with confidence.
Following successful completion of the course, each participant will be designated a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
Who Should Attend?
The Certified Scrum Product Owner course is ideal for anyone who wants to be prepared to lead a Scrum team to success, including:
- Product managers
To find out which course is best for you based on your current role, check out our handy course finder tool.
What You Get
- Training from Mike Cohn, a recognized industry expert.
- A breakfast, a lunch and an afternoon snack with plenty of refreshments all day.
- A USB drive containing the course materials, relevant articles by Mike Cohn, sample chapters from Mike's books, and other information.
- A printed, color copy of the course materials.
- A deck of Planning Poker® cards to use when estimating with your team.
- A two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance – a $100 value!
- Recognition by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Product Owner.
We are so confident that you will benefit from our training that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with the training you received, contact us within thirty days to receive a full refund of the registration fee, no questions asked.