Certified ScrumMaster Training with Mike Cohn
- 20,000+ people have taken Scrum training with Mike
- Participants have a 98% pass rate on the CSM exam (exam fees included)
- All course materials are provided in a binder and on a USB drive
- Earn 15 PDUs and 16 SEUs with this course
- First 2 years of ScrumMaster certification fees
- Option to claim a pre-paid one year membership to the Scrum Alliance
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments provided
- No-fuss, 100% money back guarantee
…and don’t miss our other course this week: Certified Scrum Product Owner
Mike was an excellent and enthusiastic teacher, couldn't imagine taking this course with anyone elseAnecia Johnston
About This Course
Walk through the foundations of Scrum in this engaging, interactive workshop. Designed and delivered by Mike Cohn the case-studies, techniques, group exercises, Q+A and live discussions make it simple and fun to master Scrum.
- Learn the rules of Scrum with a focus on how to apply them in real life situations
- Find ways to improve Scrum whether you’re on your first or 100th sprint
- Get the best for your team in every sprint meeting
- Apply Scrum immediately after the course
- Understand how to scale scrum to multi-continent projects and team sizes in the hundreds
We are so confident that you will benefit from our training that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with the training you received, contact us within thirty days to receive a full refund of the registration fee, no questions asked.
Refund PolicyYou will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 14 calendar days before the first day of class. If you cancel within 14 calendar days, a 30% cancellation fee will be charged, and you will receive the remaining 70% as a credit toward a class to be taken within 18 months from the date of the canceled class. If you cancel within two business days from the start of a class, or if you do not attend the class, you will not be eligible for a refund or credit. All cancellation requests must be made via email to [email protected]
Thank you so much for such a fun and captivating training! I’ve been in the Scrum Master role for about two years now and this training offered a solid foundation of knowledge to help push the teams forward. The stickers and tattoos were a great bonus!Jillian Patterson
Advent Software, Inc.
I recommend all of Mike’s courses to colleagues unreservedly, and specifically point them to Succeeding With Agile when they’ve been doing scrum for a while and are starting to hit the next wall of organizational impediments that naturally follow early adoption.Peter Green
Agile Transformation Leader
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Mike’s wealth of experience and exuberant style of training leads to courses that always deliver a heavy-weight punch. From his ScrumMaster Certification to User Stories Applied course, there is always useful material to apply to your project. The best part is that no matter how ‘trivial’ a question you may have, Mike always takes the time to listen patiently and provides sound guidance.Ian Wermerling
About Your Instructor – Mike Cohn
Learn scrum and agile processes directly from Mike Cohn, one of the industry’s most well respected Certified Scrum Trainers (CST). Mike Cohn is the author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development, Agile Estimating and Planning, and Succeeding with Agile. He is a co-founder and former board member of the Scrum Alliance, and a co-founder of the non-profit Agile Alliance, home of the Agile Manifesto. Mike is also the founder of FrontRowAgile.com, an online agile training website. For more information on Mike, read his full biography here.