Agile Estimating and Planning
Agile Estimating and Planning is the only course based on Mike Cohn's best-selling book of the same name. From iteration to release planning, all the essentials are covered in this course, including:
- Why plans go wrong and what to do about it
- The ins and outs of iteration planning
- Story points and ideal days, and the advantages of each
- Tips on estimating the product backlog
- How to produce fixed-date, fixed-scope and fixed-price plans you can be confident in
- Estimating and planning for multi-team projects
This course is ideal for ScrumMasters, Product Owners, agile project managers or anyone who needs to produce or understand a an agile project plan. With more than 3 hours of material broken into easy-to-digest sections, you’ll walk through the course at your pace. Mike’s unique in-the-trenches approach gives you practical, hand-on tactics you can apply right now.
Plus, this course is available for 4 PDUs that can be applied toward the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or toward Scrum Alliance membership renewal.
Already own a license to Agile Estimating and Planning? Sign in to access your current course