About The Course
This 2-day course is delivered live and online by experienced CST Brian Milner.
You’ll dive deep into the advanced skills you need to be a valuable Scrum Master including coaching, facilitation, and the day-to-day techniques that build strong teams. This goes beyond foundational learning and gives you much more nuanced skills that you’ll come to rely on in real life.
It includes pre-workshop video lessons to complete before the live class. You'll then have two days of live, online lessons and group discussions as well as breakout group exercises and individual exercises. You will be expected to participate in all exercises, as well as be prepared to do research and present your thoughts and findings to the class.
With this course you can:
- Use advanced facilitation skills to improve communication between the team, product owner, and stakeholders
- Overcome resistance and skepticism with practical coaching techniques
- Motivate a team so that members actually want to achieve goals together
- Stand out from other Scrum Masters and showcase your value as a specialist.
- Hold a CSM designation with the Scrum Alliance (your certification does not need to be active at the time you take the A-CSM course)
- Demonstrate 12 months of work experience as a Scrum Master within the last five years
"I just want to say to all that I am learning so much by just listening to your experiences and solutions - it is a good melding of the course and actual experience" - Roberta Pettit, trained for her Advanced Certified ScrumMaster with Brian Milner.